Truck Accidents in Ohio
Millions Recovered for Accident Victims
Many large trucks travel Ohio’s numerous shipping lanes and truck routes on a daily basis to provide goods to states throughout the entire country. Drivers are accustomed to seeing big rigs and 18-wheelers on the roads, and smaller commercial trucks are also a common sight. While truckers are familiar with Ohio roadways, accidents do occur.
At King Law Offices, I am proud to say that I have assisted thousands of clients in obtaining the compensation that they deserved and I stand ready to ensure that your rights are protected, too. When you work with my firm, I will diligently pursue only the best possible resolution and use my more than 20 years of experience to your benefit.
Who is liable in my case?
Truck accidents can be devastating. While it may seem logical to blame the driver of the vehicle that hit you, there are actually numerous parties that could be held responsible for your injuries. A lot of factors need to be taken into consideration after a truck accident, and you need to ensure that your rights are fully protected.
Parties that may be liable for your damages could include:
- The manufacturer of a faulty part – In some situations, malfunctioning brakes, steering, or axles can cause the driver to lose control of the vehicle. If a part malfunctioned and caused your accident, the manufacturer of the faulty product could be held liable for the damages and any compensation that you are seeking.
- The leasing company of a truck – If the truck was under lease at the time of the collision, the leasing company could be to blame. If it is determined that poor maintenance or another leaser-controlled issue was the cause of the accident, the company could be held liable.
- The loader – Trucks that are shipping goods long distances need to be ensure that their loads are properly secured to prevent movement or shifting during transit. Poorly secured loads can cause jackknifing, rollovers, or could fall off the truck and cause other incidents.
- The city or county – Some accidents are the direct result of a poorly maintained road or highway. If an accident was caused by a large pothole, poor signage, or other city- or county-controlled issues, the municipality may be to blame.
- The driver of the vehicle – If a driver was poorly trained, operating under the influence, or failing to abide by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration laws, he or she could be liable for the accident and any injuries you sustained.
When you work with my office, I will gather all necessary evidence, consult experts, and work diligently to ensure that the compensation you deserve is paid to you. Insurance companies, trucking companies, and other attorneys will try to settle for less than you deserve. In order to protect yourself, you need to work with King Law Offices.
Contact my office today to have a trusted Ohio personal injury attorney determine liability for your accident.
Victims of car accidents can face serious injuries that require them to spend significant amounts of money out of pocket on medical treatment and car repairs. If you have been involved in a car accident, contact King Law Offices today and speak with a trusted Ohio personal injury attorney.
Motorcycles are no match for larger vehicles, and when riders are struck by vehicles, they typically sustain severe injuries. If you have been involved in an accident, it is imperative that you retain the assistance of an attorney. I can help you obtain the highest amount of compensation available for your case.
Have you been injured in a truck accident? If so, retaining the representation of an attorney can help provide you with the recovery that you deserve. Contact my firm today to determine liability and begin pursuing the compensation that you deserve.
Public transportation accidents can be confusing, and without the assistance of an attorney, you could be facing a difficult legal battle against various entities. In order to protect yourself, work with me and my support staff as soon as possible.
All railway operators and workers must abide by specific laws and regulations. Failure to comply with these regulations can lead to serious accidents that leave victims devastated. If you have been injured in a railroad accident, contact King Law Offices immediately.
Motor vehicles can quickly spell disaster for pedestrians in a collision. Regardless of how slow the vehicle was moving, major injuries can occur. If you are suffering after a pedestrian accident, contact my firm to retain trusted personal injury representation.
Slip & Fall
Slip and fall accidents are some of the most commonly filed personal injury claims in the state of Ohio. If you have been injured because of another person's negligence, you may be entitled to receive compensation. Contact my office to learn more.
Family members who are grieving the loss of a loved one after an accident may be entitled to file a wrongful death lawsuit against the at-fault party. To determine your eligibility to file, contact my firm. As an experienced and trusted personal injury lawyer in Ohio, I can help you.
Serving Clients Throughout Ohio
I have successfully assisted thousands of clients in obtaining the compensation that they deserve and I may be able to help you, too. When you choose to work with my firm, I can provide you with personalized attention and ensure that you are able to get back on your feet in a timely manner. I have offices throughout the state, including in Toledo, Columbus, Cincinnati and Dayton and I proudly serve the Cleveland and Akron areas as well.
To learn more about how King Law Offices can help you, contact my office today.